First Draft in 60 days | Kick-Off May 18, 2021
Bring the Book Inside of You to Life
Begin your 60 day Journey
Meet with like-minded creators
Reach the mountainTop of your dreams
first rough draft of your first book,
break through the barriers that are holding you back.
The secret that no one is telling you is that the first draft is the greatest challenge because it requires 100% of your time.
The first draft needs you, the author. Your thoughts. Your ideas. Your stories. You cannot outsource what is in your mind.
But the journey of writing a book doesn’t have to be a lonely struggle. We have a team of experts and likeminded writers to support and encourage you to unlock the treasure within you to share your thoughts, ideas, and stories with the world.
Our team of experts will teach a step-by-step process to reach each milestone, provide clear deadlines, and follow-up frequently.
You will have a safe and productive place to brainstorm, to share your ideas, and find your author’s voice.
Do all this from the comfort of your home.
You will be with likeminded storytellers who are embarking on the same quest to reach the summit.
When obstacles strike such as doubt and distractions, a team will guide and support you through to the finish line.
After 60 days you will hold your first rough draft.
Join in the journey with like-minded, creative, and passionate people to help drive you to the finish line to become the author that you were meant to be.
Your Bestseller Mastermind Includes:
Receive insights from best-selling and notable authors
Work with top-notch editors
Gain the confidence to know that YOU can create a Bestseller!
Join a community of creatives and build your connections
After 60 days, overcome all obstacles to complete your first rough draft
Bring the book inside of you to life
It is time to bring the book inside of you to life.
1. Apply to join the Mastermind
2. Interact from the comforts of home
3. Get inspired and become the author you were meant to be
This Mastermind is ONLY for people willing to do the following:
Play full out and be fully committed to the process.
Invest the time. It will take about 1,000 words / 20 min. per day of writing, attending the bi-weekly meetings, and frequent check-ins with a writing partner.
Be present and support other team members with feedback, accountability, and insights.
This Mastermind is not for someone who only sees is looking for a quick fix or to get others to do their work. This Mastermind is for men and women with a mission to make an impact that leaves a legacy for generations to come.
What makes Bestseller Mastermind so special? It is the power of the group.
How much of a time commitment is this course?
- We recommend you write every day to reach 1000 words or spend 20 minutes writing. Besides that, we have two bi-weekly meetings; one 60 minute instructional module and one 60 minute writing clinic.
Can I attend with a colleague or co-author?
Each author is an individual member of the program. Our mastermind program comprises six to eight members and is interactive. Each member is expected to participate in the group discussion to provide input, feedback, and support. This is not a program to share the modules with other co-authors. The magic of the Bestseller Mastermind is that each writer provides his/her insights.
If I miss a class, can I make it up?
The group depends upon you, so we highly recommend that you do not miss the classes. Each class is recorded and the recording is available for two weeks.
60 days to complete your first draft
May 18, 2021
- Survey: We start by sending you a survey to complete. The purpose is to know your strengths and weaknesses as an author and create a game plan that is customized to your writing process.
- Pre-session: Vision, plan, and creative writing strategies. This session will be a private session over Zoom with one of our mentors, where we strategize and create a plan based on the survey and the discussion. This session will include branding discussion and set a plan for you to write your first draft in 60 days.
First session: The Author's journey
Connect to the community and your accountability partner
- Timer strategy: 1,000 words/20 min. per day
Second session: Hone your big idea and outline
Present your book idea to the group for discussion
- Develop the outline and write the big idea
Third session: Strategies for writing
Your first chapter and getting it all down
- Writing clinic
Fourth session: Writing. How to overcome the Messy Middle
- Combating the inner critique
Fifth session: Writing The storyline
Follow through to the finish line
- Writing Clinic
Sixth session: Putting it all together
Filling the gaps
- Writing Clinic
Seventh session: Creating a powerful introduction & conclusion
Private Session on next steps
Eighth session: Celebration and what is next
Bonus Session: The storyline. We will have a leading story coach listen and provide advice based on your story.
Bonus Sessions: Get inspired! We will have at least a couple of bestselling authors visit us and tell their stories.
Bonus Session: Editor’s review. A bestselling editor will hear your story and provide advice.
If you want the guarantee of an Amazon bestseller within the year, you will need to join Part Two and Part Three. Note: If you do not get on the Amazon Bestseller List within one category, we return the full amount of the Mastermind to you.
As stated to you on the call, because my mentors think I am lowballing, we are moving the prices up as of tomorrow. So right now, if you want that whole package you will get the full program for $9,500.
60 days to publish the book. Phase two provides a roadmap and guidance on how to have your book in your hand
- First session: Overview of getting your book published – what it takes.
- Second session: The second draft: Have a bestselling editor review your first draft.
- Third session: The third draft. Selecting an editor, proofreader, and designer.
- Fourth session: Editing part two. Getting ISBN#, Library of Congress.
- Fifth session: Formatting and the ancillary pages.
- Sixth session: Your book cover and title.
- Seventh session: Selecting a designer for your book cover – survey your tribe.
- Eighth session: Celebrate and what is next.
Bonus: Strategies of printing. E-book, strategies of hardcover to get media, locate a printer or Amazon POD.
60 days to get on the Amazon Bestseller
- First session: Overview of the Amazon Bestseller Journey and parts to the Launch plan.
- Second session: Your Author brand — Brand statement, personality, and strategy.
- Third session: Your Author page.
- Fourth session: Amazon logistics. Your Platform and Tribe.
- Fifth session: Become a thought leader — Stakeholder development.
- Sixth session: Launch plan finalized — get your tribe ready.
- Seventh session: Launch!
- Eighth session: Celebration!
Bonus session: Get noticed! Strategies to secure media, podcasts, and speaking opportunities. Should I get an agent?
What is my investment?
Full price: $7,500
Discounted price: $3,500!
The value you receive:
- 8 Modules 60-minute workshops including talks with bestselling authors, editors and storyline experts ($12,500 value)
- 24/7 Lifetime course material access (Including all updates!)
- 3×30 min. coaching/strategy sessions ($1,500 value)
- Accountability partner and group to help stay consistent and keep writing ($199 value)
- 8 Weekly Clinics within the Private Facebook Community with Live Q&A with the coaches (Invaluable)
About your mentors
Torund Bryhn’s mission is to inspire and bring great thoughts and tales to life. Her love of books has followed her career where she worked on research, editing, strategic development, and promotions of books, including being part of a national bestseller. She has produced books for corporations to galvanize internal pride and provide insights into a new theory. Still, her greatest passion has been to help writers become first-time authors.
During COVID-19, requests to be book coach, translate and edit books escalated and resulted in the founding of St. John’s Press, an independent publishing company, and the Bestseller Mastermind to help writers become first-time authors.
Torund is the host of the podcast Moving Beyond Your Tribe, ranked in the global top ten percent by Listen Notes. She is Norwegian-American and straddles her time between Tempe, Arizona, and being close to her brother and nieces in Porsgrunn, Norway.
Richard Willett has been a freelance book editor for almost thirty years, working for a number of major New York publishers, including Simon & Schuster, Hachette Book Group, and Penguin Random House. In that time he has worked on many types of books, including fiction of all kinds, biography, history, self-help, business books, and cookbooks. He has recently begun branching out and working more and more with smaller presses and individuals on their independent projects. Richard is also an award-winning produced playwright/screenwriter and published author who has done extensive work giving notes and guidance to other writers on their developing work.
Nicolay Lange-Nielsen, a playwright and actor, is a specialist in docudrama for both film and stage, focusing on the human perspective. His current focus is on stories about the love for nature and the need to save our planet.
When not working on plays, Nicolay is a book coach, storyline developer and strategic communications consultant. His passion is to help CEOs and business leaders use storytelling, theater, arts, and the right side of the brain to tap into the power of vulnerability to foster innovation to build a thriving business and a culture of belonging.
Nicolay is an influential mentor who combines his knowledge, creativity, and insight, and intuition to help find the core of the story, i.e., the universal element that touches the audience, employees, or readers.
He holds a bachelor’s degree from the University of Oslo in literature, theater, and film, focusing on the complex elements of building a compelling story.